- Upon arrival contact the choir to present himself in the lobby of Rabotheater. Since the organization has its information.
- At the information, the contact person will receive final instructions, any changes in the schedule occurs and a bag containing a map and buttons for the choir members.
- The new 2016 Amusing Hengelo button is clearly visible to be borne by each member of the choir.
- Be on time or you’ll miss your first gig.
- It is important that you and go off with your choir at the right time the right stage. For example: 11.30- occurs time of 12:00. This means you have the podium at 11.30 at 12.00 and should you have to leave the stage. The next group comes to the stage at 12:00. Sprouting of the program is due to the large number of choirs impossible.
- Therefore, a half-hour action means 20 to 25 minutes singing time depending on the speed at which a choir on stage can go on and off.
- Late start (no matter for what reason) is triggered only by your own time.
- Sign up for a performance at each stage as the stage manager so that it is known that you are there.
- The stage manager is in charge and in control of the stage. The evidence of this should always be followed. They are recognizable by their yellow T-shirt Amusing Hengelo.
- Without visible Amusing Hengelo button, you can be refused entry if chorus on indoor and outdoor stages.
- On entering inside locations one should behave as quiet as possible. Note clap doors!
- Spontaneously we welcome very far as long as there are other events not to interfere.
Technology / tools
- Conveniently, if you act with MP3 / MD / CD to bring your own player to make sure that the music can be played flawlessly and is not prevented by the equipment.
- Be careful with the equipment made available by the organization.
- There are no pianos and drum sets are changed on stage, or guitar, keyboard and basins if necessary.
- The organization can not be held liable in respect of theft, damage, theft of personal property or equipment.
- This whole day is at your own risk of the choir and its members.
- In case of disagreement, the final decision always in the organization.
- Upon cancellation, no refund of the entry money instead.
- When corn that show only a (small) to be present most of the day, the organization can not guarantee the number of performances.
- Stick to the prevailing standards of decency!
- Make it a great day for you and the audience, showing how fun singing!
- Everyone should bring his best singing voice and humor.
- Respect each other’s performances and give your colleagues a loud applause, everyone doing his best!
- There are no good and bad singers these days, just people doing their best and have fun singing!